Day 11:journal about a Veteran in your life. If you do not have an immediate one, a friend perhaps, or a neighbor, or someone you know who is one.
There are LOTS of veterans in our family, Uncles, cousins, grandparents.. And we are grateful for each and every one of them. I don’t have a lot to write about them, except to thank them all for their service, and loyalty to our country.
DY 12:Make a list of five ways you've changed in the last five years. What changes do you wish to make in the next five?
1. I am a better mother now than I was 5 years ago.
2. I am a better wife than I was 5 years ago.
3. I am a better cook than I was 5 years ago
4. I am slightly more organized than I was 5 years ago.
5. I try to be a better all around Person than I was 5 years ago.
In the next five years, I would like to be even more organized, a better house keeper, and I REALLY want to get my jewelry sold!