Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Halloween Treats

I am still playing catch up, with adding my work to my BLOG!
I am always scared to put my work up, but I was told to be
PROUD~
So here are some Halloween treats I did for my twins' Kindergarten
classes last Halloween. This first Project, I can't find the Video Tutorial i used.
All they are, is circles, one pencil & one pixie stick in each.
Score and fold the edges over in the back, secure with just a touch of adhesive,
and tie a ribbon on. The original had Small scalloped circles with
stamped images, but My kids had TONS of Halloween foamy stickers..



Now, for my older son's 4th grade class, I made Kit Kat Holders.
The video I learned from can be found here:
Kerry's Paper Crafts
This project was fun to make.
I LOVE HALLOWEEN


























0 comments: